Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

bigtime blogging challenge announced!

So sorry for the delay...Yesterday I mentioned the Big Time Blogging Challenge on my first post about my Europe trip and have since been busy preparing! Yesterday and today I was drafting and sending it out for feedback and revising...but good news! It's ready to go!

I hope you can join me in celebrating the first anniversary of Big Time Literacy with a month-long blogging challenge!


On July 1st, I'll be holding a PD in my district with a handful of teachers who are about to embark on their own blogging journey, and in an effort to get their feet to the pavement with writing, I've created this month long challenge! The bigtime goal: to write every day.

Head on over to my TpT Store to download all the details. There is a calendar with prompts if you feel like using those, but you really can write about whatever you'd like!

Each day in July, I'll post a blog and a space for linking up - so write along with me and link your blogs! I'm looking forward to networking with other bloggers and getting to know some new people!

Hope you can join in on this 31 day challenge. Day one begins Tuesday!

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Michelle. I love it and will be joining in once back from vacation. I LOVE the blog design too. Definitely Big Time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Can't wait to get in on the blogging fun!
    CaseyJane Cooper
    WigglingScholars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hum, I wonder if I have 31 days worth of stuff to say? Maybe. I am thinking about it. On the fence.

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a shot! I think the more we write, the more things we find out that we have to say! Hope to see you on the link-up! :-)

      Delete
  4. I just found this blog. Can I still join the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Glad you found the challenge! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...