Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

bigtime blogging challenge '17

Hey friends!

BigTime Literacy turns FOUR on the fourth of July! Horray! For the past three years, to celebrate, I've written every day during the month of July and I invite you to do the same!


I am not creating a list of prompts like in the past (but you can find them herehere, and here), but just writing a little bit each day about whatever I'd like to. After all, authentic writers aren't prompted, they write from the heart and from their experiences and passions!

There are so many formats you can take, like a Slice of Life (link up with Two Writing Teachers every Tuesday, too!), LettersGratitude Latelybook reviewsCurrently, and Hey, It's Okay. And really, just whatever flows off the top of your head, because as writers we know that...


This year I'm not going to use the link-up tool - just leave your permalink in my comments so we can share, read one another's posts, and comment for each other, too!

I'll do my best to schedule posts for midnight of the day they're due, but if it's a bit late one day or two, don't worry, it will be on the way!

Hope to share writing with you this month!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...