Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

there will always be light

Work is busy and there's not enough time in the day. 

I forgot to get that letter in on time and I was late to a meeting.

I walked to my car at the end of a day under a massive, black raincloud.

At the grocery store (because I didn't do my errands over the weekend) I get a call from my best friend. She's worried about her son.

And then, when I finally get to getting home, I rear end someone because I was being careless as I drove.

When life gets like this, I have to stop myself to remember:



Even on the worst days when everything goes wrong,

something will go right.

Something.

There's always a positive

just like the sun will

always rise

to bring light after the dark.


Today that sunshine came in the form of a Tweet:


So thank you Ali for being my sunshine today.


Who (or what) was your sunshine today?

7 comments:

  1. Love how you got some wonderful words on a day that wasn't so wonderful. My sunshine was building a sand castle with a feisty little one in my world. Hope Tuesday is great for you!!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paragraph I read that was amazing and I understand the whole story and I also see the article on best pbn services that was great and clear some points related to this topic.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful, heartfelt post. Thanks for the reminder to always look for the light even on days when everything seems to be going wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the light! I hope your days get better!

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry things have been so busy and "cloudy" in your world. You'll get into a routine soon, and life will go on. What lovely words to get from a former student. I'd take that piece of sunshine any day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...