Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

sunday letters

Join me every other Sunday to share your letters.
Write to people or inanimate objects and then link up below.
Don't forget to leave some love for the other Letters Bloggers!

Dear Readers,
Sorry my letters are so late today! It was a rough night and morning! Feeling a little uneasy about sharing one of these letters today - so go easy on me and let me know if I'm not alone!
Sincerely,
Michelle



Dear ASU,
I'm so excited about your win over Notre Dame and I can't wait to see what our ranking is this week! Super fun game and so proud to be an alum!
Love,
#1 fan


Dear Dad,
Sorry you lost that bet! I know you love Notre Dame but it just wasn't in the cards for them yesterday. So...would you like a maroon or gold ASU shirt with my double saw winnings?
Love,

your daughter


Dear Internet,
One of my favorite things about you are the memes that are so funny, like this one that a friend posted yesterday:



Every time I look at it, I just lol so much! Whoever comes up with this stuff is genius!
Sincerely,
A highly entertained blogger


Dear Tiger Bloggers,
I'm so excited that your blogs are up and running! (Check them out along the left hand side of this blog!) I've only showed you how to post blogs, but some of you have figured out how to change your layouts and you're leaving each other comments! That makes me so happy! I knew you'd love to blog as much as I do!
xo,
proud Teach



Dear D100 friend who listened this week,
Thanks for hearing me out earlier this week as I expressed concerns about standardized testing. I wish I had more courage and could ask my questions to the big group, but I also know that it's kind of a tricky situation - I don't want to come across as negative or complaining. (Even writing about this on my blog gives me pause, but hey, it's what in my heart.) For this week, anyways, I'm proud that I brought questions to at least one person. I know it's kind of hard to make this comparison, but I sometimes think about how no one spoke up during the Holocaust, and a terrible result ensued. In some ways, I see the ridiculous amount of standardized testing in the same way. I'm all for accountability - please don't misinterpret. But, do we need this much testing to be accountable? And....am I the only one who feels like this?
Sincerely,
concerned Teach



Dear CN,
So excited to present about blogging at the end of this year! We will make a great team!
Yay!
Michelle

My apologies again for the late letters - but hope you can still share yours, too! We'll be back again in two weeks for the next set of Sunday Letters...be sure to follow and write along!


6 comments:

  1. No need to apologize! I love your students' blogs. It is hard to be completely honest sometimes and I definitely wuss out sometimes both in speaking up and posting things on my blog. I appreciate hearing how you feel. Have a Happy Monday off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl! Speak your mind and what's in your heart without apologizing. Freedom of speech. ;) Thanks for the "CN" letter- I can't wait to team up! Enjoy a lazy day off tomorrow. It's supposed to be beautiful... a balmy 61 degrees in November! ;)
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely not alone in that feeling, and I applaud you for speaking your mind here. I'm not sure what it will take for policymakers to hear this concern from those of us who actually do the teaching, but they NEED to hear us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting that you and Colleen are teaming up to present about blogging! I can't think of 2 better people for the job :) oh, and I'm glad you won your bet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you with the not being sure about posting certain thoughts...but we gotta do it. At the very least, you are speaking for others who have the same thoughts...keep your head up!

    Ventaneando: A Window Into First Grade Bilingüe

    ReplyDelete
  6. HP is so popular in the market. There are different types of printers and you have to install software for that. So, to install the software you have to just provide the model number of the printer and they will provide you the right hp software and driver. For any issue, you can contact the technicians on the toll-free number. They are 24*7 available.
    If you want to know more, go to HP Setup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...