Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

a letter to myself

Dear Self,

Enough with the procrastination on your projects! Now you have no time to blog! It's a sad, sad evening....blogging is my fave!

That is all.


Love, Michelle



Sorry guys...my post on Taylor Mali will have to wait...hopefully till tomorrow but maybe even longer as I've been procrastinating living dangerously so much that I just don't have the time to get to it. But, I will leave you with a little preview of my new fave Taylor Mali poem, Why Falling in Love is Like Owning a Dog:



Write your post.
Link up with BigTime Literacy!
Remember the Rule of 3!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to Taylor Mali. I have since shared with my teacher friends nearby. Good luck getting those projects completed!! Hope your day is wonderful.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, this was a great prompt! I really enjoyed reading everyone's stories!
    Deb
    Not very fancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...