Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

signing off

Hey out there! Happy Monday! I'm up early (and went to bed late) in an attempt to get myself tired enough to sleep on the plane - I'm leaving for Europe at 6:30 tonight!

The longest flight I've ever taken was to San Diego, so this 8 hour trip is going to be double that, and when I get off the plane in London, we'll start our sight-seeing right away as it will be 8:30am there!

I'll be visiting four cities with one of my best friends:





Should be a great trip!

I won't be around on the blog much, but I'm hoping to tweet and post pics to instagram when I have access to wifi. Follow me there if you want to keep up with my travels! I'm also hoping to come up with a hash tag for my adventures so I can save all those photos under one name....but that's still in the works :-)

@bigtimeliteracy

@bigtimeliteracy
@mbrezek

I did buy a little notebook to write while I was away from my computer, so I'm hoping to have lots to share when I return around the 26th or 27th.

Oh, one more thing....have you heard about the 100 happy days challenge? I started mine about three days ago after I read about it from a friend on facebook. It's an awesome idea and I'll have lots to be happy about in the coming days! Check out the challenge and join in if you want!

Until we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip to Europe! I'm sure you will have so many amazing things to share when you return! :)

    Suzanna
    Surprisingly Seventh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...