Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

sol #17: easy saturdays

I hand no ideas for a post, but then was inspired by my coteacher to be thankful for Saturday mornings.

Dear Saturday,

How I love thee. Let me count the ways.

1. Coffee as a treat, instead of Detox Tea.
2. No alarming noise interrupting my slumber.
3. Sunlight streaming through the windows (though not today).
4. Catching up on friends' blogs, and writing one of my own.
5. Warm covers and a comfy couch, still in pajamas.
6. Skyping with my best friend.
7. No where to go until yoga, not till 1:30.

Blisssssss.

How is your Saturday turning out? Hope it's just how you want it.

9 comments:

  1. Your Saturday sounds like my Sunday! Enjoy the ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday mornings are a blessing! I am catching so many slicers this morning. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed! Saturday.. a little change from the week's responsibilities! I am loving reading so many slices today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing Saturday morning! Hope yoga was good
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought of Elizabeth Barrett Browning w/ your line "How I love thee. Let me count the ways." And I practiced yoga this morning. It's a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a happy slice. I love your gratitude for this restful day for teachers and coaches. This is a fun way to share your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your ode to Saturday! I wrote a similar piece about how my Saturdays have changed. Instead of sitting around, I'm not at the gym by 9 working with my trainer. But I feel so good afterwards. It makes for a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saturdays are the best! I hope yours was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...