Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

sol #18: making selections

It's March Madness and I love the brackets! It's only been a few years that I've done them, but they always make these weeks in March so much more fun.

Here are some of the ways I decide on who wins:


1. If ASU makes it, then I make my first bracket and put them through till the end. In the case of this year, Syracuse beat ASU in the first 4 round, so my #ForksUp bracket has Syracuse winning the whole thing. Boo ASU.

2. I immediately eliminate U of A, because ASU :-)

3. Any teams who my exes liked, I eliminate, but depending on their ranking, might give them a round or two.

4. Teams my friends like, I keep them in. Hauer, Duke was for you!

5. Throw in a few upsets.

I'm actually doing pretty well this year! A friend at work organized a pool, and my brackets are in 3rd and 5th place, so that's fun!

Who else is enjoying March Madness?

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a bracket strategy I can get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a March Madness follower, since no one in my house is a huge sports fan. However, I loved the description of your process and how you work through adding or subtracting teams! Good luck with your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your thinking on how you pick your brackets! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thinking! Keep us posted on how you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...