Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Cookie Complication

Can we talk about Girl Scout cookies for a hot second? Like, how I have no self control with them?




When your friends' kids are on Facebook being little entrepreneurs and promising funny videos when they hit 50 boxes sold, you place an order. Obviously, the cookies are delicious, so you were planning on it anyways, but then the videos make it even more precious.

I ordered four boxes this year: three Thin Mint and one S'mores. $20 seemed like a good donation. Except I'm only one person. I live alone. And I didn't gift any of the boxes to anyone.

I'm pretty embarrassed to say that I got the four boxes just one week ago. Three boxes are gone completely, and I've about finished a sleeve of Thin Mints as I am typing this.

I can go for WEEKS eliminating dairy, gluten, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and soy. AND YET, when the girl scout cookies arrive, my thinking turns into, "Well, at least if I just hurry up and eat them, they will be out of the house." Like, wuuuut?

And after a sleeve of Thin Mints? I know I will feel so terrible. But. I. Just. Can't. Stop.




So my request: please tell me I'm not the only one living this insanity at cookie time. Just a quick comment, and it can be as simple as that little emoji with his/her hand in the air. That would mean so much!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I hear you. Somehow this year I made it through with just two boxes and luckily they were gone before I got a chance at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. panda cookie cutter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mount Lofty is a popular tourist attraction in Adelaide, located about 15 km east of the centre of the city of Adelaide in South Australia. Drive up to the summit and enjoy magnificent views of Adelaide plains and the city. Alternatively, you can walk up the gully from Chambers Gully or from Waterfall Gully, in the Cleland Conservation Park. panda love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...