Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

what I'm loving wednesday

Hello out there to the blogosphere! Hope you're doing well, and if you're a teacher, you're like me and still in pajamas at 10:40, watching The View and on your second cup of coffee! I was just listening to Whoopi talk about this commercial below, and I LOVE it, which inspired a What I'm Loving Wednesday post!

WRITE a list of things you're currently loving.
LINK your post with mine.
SHARE the love via comments!

❤ this commercial by Wells Fargo



Isn't it lovely? I just thing anyone who might protest this or Wells Fargo is out of their mind. Don't you think children who don't have a loving home - that all they want is to find that? I don't think kids care - traditional parents or two mommies or two daddies - little kids without a home want love. Great stuff, WF!

❤ the 606
The 606 is about 3 miles of elevated trails to run, walk, and bike, all built on an old train track. I've been running up there and last night, Hektor and I biked it. Although it's packed, it's super nice to get out and not have to worry about traffic. Check out the details of it here.

❤ lazy beach days
I've spent 2-3 hours of the last two days camped out at the beach, with books and snacks and sunscreen. I'm making my way through Brown Girl Dreaming and Daring Greatly. Did you hear that I'm hosting a book study about Daring Greatly on Thursdays in July? Check out the BigTime Blogging Challenge info here for more details and join me for a month of writing in July!

❤ spending summer with this guy



We had such a great time at the Piqniq concert last Saturday and every evening we find stuff to do. Thankful for this guy today, and all days :-)

❤ having time to create some TpT products!
A bundle of great products is coming soon. I've been trying to stick to a schedule to get this new doc created and ready for the fall! Stay tuned!

That's all for me today. What are you loving? Write your own post and link it up with me this evening!


3 comments:

  1. I loved Brown Girl Dreaming! Just finished it! Glad you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the commercial is adorable! Love your loves!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I actually teared up for that commercial! Thanks for the IG reminder of this edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday! As you know, I'm mostly an IG girl. :) I must say, you and your man are too adorable! Bring on Dudley to add to the cuteness!
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...