Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

public service announcement

I don't eat many hot dogs. But if I do, you have to do them right. Let me break it down for you so you know what is acceptable and what is not.

#1:

That's cheese wiz with ketchup and mustard under.


Let's try another.

#2

Alright, well, better with tomatoes and pickels, but ketchup on a hot dog.....?


There shall be no ketchup on a hot dog.

#3

Almost perfect, just missing the neon green relish!

#4

This on is almost perfect, too, just missing the celery salt.

If you're going to eat a Chicago style hot dog, do it right:


Tell me how hot dogs go in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love hotdogs! In every form! Just yum!
    http://randomthoughtsofagratefuladdict.blogspot.com/2017/07/letters.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...